New JD350C crawler owner! :) and sourcing attachments

Post support questions about your JD350 and newer crawler here
AddamsonFlint
420 crawler
420 crawler

New JD350C crawler owner! :) and sourcing attachments

Post by AddamsonFlint » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:56 pm

Hello to all,

After buying my first piece of land, and realizing that a crawler/loader/backhoe was thee perfect unit I needed, and after a year of hard research...I finally bought my JD 350C this weekend! I wish I knew how to post a pic here! lol. I drove my 7.3L with a tri-axle gooseneck all the way to the north of Maine from Columbus Ohio to get him, and am way excited for my new adventures. That all being said, there are a few attachments I've seen online here and there over the last year of research, that I could use:

A 4-in-1 bucket (Drott or otherwise) was one thing I really need. Many 350's I've see had them, but not the one I ultimately bought.

Rippers would be the next item I want to get.

I came across only one 450 ever (in Canada) that came originally, with an extend-a-hoe. I would be interested to see if that's an option for my 350.

Lastly, there was a "logger pkg" 350 or 450, that had a grapler claw instead of backhoe on the rear- this too was the only unit I ever came across that had this.

If someone has a source for these items, that would be awesome (and easy). But if anyone at least had some legit JD part #s for these items, I could hunt them down myself, and would hugely appreciate it. Or, if someone knew a source that had a collective list of all associated attachments with part #s, that would even be more awesome!

Anyways, I'm excited to be here, and with getting to work with my new JD crawler!