350B isolator price

Post support questions about your JD350 and newer crawler here
Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

350B isolator price

Post by Lavoy » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:44 am

I have talked with a few different people on the old 5 spring style isolator, and had heard from others that some of the parts might be obsolete. I just looked everything up, and was able to get pricing, can't swear there is inventory, but anyway, you can still rebuild the 5 spring isolators, about $2500 for disc, springs, anchor, studs and retainers.
Lavoy
Parts and restoration for antique and late model John Deere crawlers.
Owner and moderator www.jdcrawlers.com

0well
MC crawler
MC crawler

Re: 350B isolator price

Post by 0well » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:24 am

I can confirm all the bits were in Atlanta Ga. stock on Monday of this week. I got 5 springs and was told they had 12 in stock, the 5 was $410.00 with tax.

Johnschnall22
MC crawler
MC crawler

Re: 350B isolator price

Post by Johnschnall22 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:10 am

I can also confirm pricing. Quoted approximately 2600, isolator being 1600, for all replacement parts for the 350b assembly. This was from Flint - John deere, and the parts were shipped rom Illinois. I ordered everything but the isolator disc because mine has great splines and appears fine. After assembly, the disc and springs feel looser than I would have expected. Further research online has led me to believe I may need the isolator disc relined on the flywheel side (some type of brake lining??). Can anyone confirm this? There's no specification to this whatsoever in any literature I've found. Any help is greatly appreciated.