return of fuel injector

Post support questions about your JD350 and newer crawler here
bearchopper
40C crawler
40C crawler

return of fuel injector

Post by bearchopper » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:27 pm

I had to change the rubber T (t23425) which is leaking fuel and when I replaced the first one the second which was very dry broke in two so I am ordering the two other rubber T but on the last one the previous owner put in a T but the upper hole on the right was filled with glue and it appears that the fuel line finishes there,is the last one suppose to be a 90degree rubber instead of a T , does the return of the fuel injector line finish there. Thanks Bearchopper

Jim B
350 crawler
350 crawler

Re: return of fuel injector

Post by Jim B » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:05 pm

You should have/use 4 Tees. The metal return line from the injection pump goes up and connects to the front branch of the tee on the #1 injection nozzle. From there the return goes to #2 tee, then #3 tee, last to #4 tee using short metal jumper lines. The rear facing branch opening on the #4 tee should connect to a metal line, running back to the fuel tank, for return of excess fuel. It should not be plugged, and can/will cause running issues if it is, return fuel must be free to flow to the tank.

bearchopper
40C crawler
40C crawler

Re: return of fuel injector

Post by bearchopper » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:16 pm

Thanks Jim I will order 3 more T in rubber and try and locate the return fuel line that returns to the fuel tank.I do not know why the previous owner plugged up the last T closest to the fuel tank.Thanks again Bearchopper