Bucket Pins

Post support questions about your JD350 and newer crawler here
BColen
MC crawler
MC crawler

Bucket Pins

Post by BColen » Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:46 am

I have a 350B Loader and I’m searching for the pins to attach bucket to loader arms. I can not seem to find a part number or new ones online. Does anyone have a possible suggestion that may help me find them. Thanks

Jim B
350 crawler
350 crawler

Re: Bucket Pins

Post by Jim B » Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:10 am

Welcome to the Board.

Don't know if you know about this but the 350B crawler tractor used one parts catalog (PC1169) and the loader attachment had its own parts catalog PC1209. The dozer blades use a third catalog. They didn't put all in one until the 350C.

Below are links to the online catalogs for a 350b and the loaders used on the 350B. The bucket pins are shown with the buckets. The bushings in the loader arms should be checked as well. You can get the part numbers you need from the catalog and do some online searching using the part numbers, you might find them. I expect you will find sources for them are limited, Deere still shows them, but you want to sit down before asking the price (I see over $300.00 per pin). You might want to take your old ones to a machine shop as well and see what they can do for you.

350B crawler tractor PC1169

Loader for 350B PC1209

You might want to add your general location to your profile, sometimes someone may have an idea of a source close to you.
Jim