repair manual

Post support questions about your JD350 and newer crawler here
guy garrin
MC crawler
MC crawler

repair manual

Post by guy garrin » Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:23 pm

hello I will be getting a 350 jd crawler.its compleat, seems all is there. straight blade outside manual. the numbers are t4f1c o56812t. could you please tell me the year, so I can get the proper repair manual.the ownerthinks its a67-68. this is my first post. I have had crawlers before. I farmed onions in the black dirt region upstate N.Y. We had lots of oliver oc-4 and oc-6 i pulled an onion harvester with a model e cleatrac. I also had a 350 case , gas engine. i repaired them all. now im retired 76 years old and looking for a project.this 350 jd was running and steering good . Its not run in 7 years, so i I expect the worst.3 cylinder gas, like many old wheel tractors. I have a full service machine shop and welding fab. shop I built specialty machines for the onion industry and farmed 65 acres of onions. this forum is chock full of great info.I hope i can get some, and maby even give some. thank you very much.

Jim B
350 crawler
350 crawler

Re: repair manual

Post by Jim B » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:57 pm

Welcome to the board.

1967 serial numbers were 042485 to 064992 so 056812 is a 1967. There is a listing of 350 model serial number on the FAQ Board.

Also, on the FAQ board (down the list a way) is a post by Stan Disbrow listing the JD part numbers for manuals of many different crawlers. Lavoy Wilcox provides this site for our use. He repairs older JD crawlers and sells parts for them. He may be able to help you the manuals you need. For parts and such inquiries, he prefers people use email (postmaster@jdcrawler.com) or phone (701-361-1006 during CST business hours).

Just so you don't think you got booted off, if you come back and don't see your post here, a post like this should be on the Late Models Board. Don't be surprised if it gets moved by a moderator when it is noticed.
Jim

guy garrin
MC crawler
MC crawler

Re: repair manual

Post by guy garrin » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:04 am

hello jim thanks for the info, i I found it ok. Ill start by contacting lavoy about the manuals. thanks for the yearof that 350. the owner thought it was a 60 or 70. i didnt think so. the numbers tell the truth. thanks so much. guy