info on 350 straight

Post support questions about your JD350 and newer crawler here
guy garrin
MC crawler
MC crawler

info on 350 straight

Post by guy garrin » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:44 am

hello this is my first post. I will be getting a 350 john deere straight, with manual outside blade. the numbers on the id plate are t4f1c 056812t. Could you please let me know what year and any other info from this, so I can get the proper repair-service manual.I have worked on crawlers and have owned some. Im a 76 year old retired onion farmer from upstate N.Y .We had many oliver crawlers around the area. I had oc-3 oc-6 olivers , i pulled an onion harvester with a model e oliver crawler and plowed with them until 4 wheel rubber tractors got popular. the 350 jd was running and steering, but it has set for 7 years, I expect the worst.It has a 3 cylinder gas engine.This seems like a nice project, I have lots of time now to do somthing like this.I have a machine shop and welding fab. shop I used to build specialty machinery for the onion industry.Roller toppers and such.This sight is loaded with great info, many years of hands on experience, you can never beat that.Ill know more when the dozer is here, im sure ill be asking many questions.thank you in advance for any info about this machine .

Jim B
350 crawler
350 crawler

Re: info on 350 straight

Post by Jim B » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:42 am

Good morning Guy,
If you did not see it, please see my reply to the post you made about your crawler on the Web links Board.
Jim

guy garrin
MC crawler
MC crawler

Re: info on 350 straight

Post by guy garrin » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:57 am

Hi jim Ill try to find that post, IM not good at this computer stuff. Its all new to me. thank you ill try to to locate it. thanks for the super fast answer.