350 Reservoir filters x2

Post support questions about your JD350 and newer crawler here
Crow Man
MC crawler
MC crawler

350 Reservoir filters x2

Post by Crow Man » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:34 pm

I need help finding the correct part numbers for the 2 "TWO" filters in the hydraulic reservoir on a 1969 JD350. I think I found the main filter that is connected to the cast metal top that you remove to get into the reservoir and that number is AT45422. Correct me if I'm wrong ! All of my books do not show or mention either filter or even show pictures for part numbers. I also need the the part number for the reverser filter while I'm at it, I think that the book shows part number AT15088T ?

Jim B
350 crawler
350 crawler

Re: 350 Reservoir filters x2

Post by Jim B » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:15 am

For the reverser filter, AT15088T. The T suffix was dropped from most all the parts years ago, so the number became AT15088. According to the online parts catalog that number has been replaced by the current number, DZ118239. There is also an alternate shown, the part number for that one is A-AR26350. That is the info in the parts catalog, I can't guarantee it is all correct. Also, be aware the gaskets/seals may need to be purchased separately.

As for your hydraulic filters. During the years of your crawler production those parts are found in the dozer blade or loader parts catalogs, not the crawler parts catalog, the blades, loaders and other attachments were not included in the crawler parts catalogs until several years/models later. They may have used the same filters for all the blades and loaders, but identification of the blade or loader model is the proper way to get the right parts catalog for it, then use that catalog to check the filter numbers. There are some old posts on here about these filters and there were two different ones (AT45422 was one option) used on the tank cover, so needs to be identified to select the right one of the two. (And it may need to be upgraded to a different one.) The second one in the tank, may be a cleanable wire mesh.

Do you know what model blade you have? 6305 (inside mount 6-way hydraulics) and 6310 (outside mount, hydraulic lift only) were the common ones.

Here is a link to John Deere parts catalogs online homepage, where you can search for and find the current parts catalogs for your machine.

https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/

Crow Man
MC crawler
MC crawler

Post by Crow Man » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:11 am

Thanks so much for the info, I have the 6305 Blade and the small filter down inside the tank was a paper and metal filter that was half gone when I pulled it out..

Crow Man
MC crawler
MC crawler

Post by Crow Man » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:34 am

I tried to add some pictures but it wont let me ..

Jim B
350 crawler
350 crawler

Post by Jim B » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:39 am

Did you put 6305 in the model search box to find the 6305 bulldozer blade parts catalog and with that find the info for the hydraulic filters you are looking for? A search for 350 will get you the 350 parts catalog where you will find the reverser filter, in the reverser case. Are you all set on this now?

You can't post pictures from a phone, tablet or computer directly to this site. When you are logged in you can read about the dedicated picture server used by this site, for which you need to set up an account with Lavoy to use it. Or you can use a third-party hosting site (Postimage, Imgur, etc.) to add pictures.