JD 350C Loader need help

Post support questions about your JD350 and newer crawler here
New2Deere
MC crawler
MC crawler

JD 350C Loader need help

Post by New2Deere » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:36 pm

I have a 1980 JD loader. 350C. I need an idler and track adjuster and I may have found one but I need to know if parts off a 350a or 350b will work on my C. Please help it's a 2 hour drive to the parts.

Jim B
350 crawler
350 crawler

Re: JD 350C Loader need help

Post by Jim B » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:37 am

Welcome to the Boards.

I'm sure others here have, but I haven't actually had to take used parts from one for the other, but believe they are, and looking at the parts catalogs they show the same part numbers. You can review the parts catalogs at https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/ where you can search for the different models you want compare. Lavoy, the owner of this site, is also a source for parts.

This is not a big thing but for "housekeeping" your future posts for a 350C should be on the Late Models Board. While it now would be considered by many to be an early machine, the 350 model is the vintage that starts the machines on that board. Many that post here have crawlers prior to the 350 models which are on the Early Models Board. Don't be surprised if a moderator moves this post to the Late Models Board.
Jim