JD 450 B with 6415 blade replacement hydraulic hoses

Post support questions about your JD350 and newer crawler here
Shadow717
MC crawler
MC crawler

JD 450 B with 6415 blade replacement hydraulic hoses

Post by Shadow717 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:07 pm

Greetings all,

I have searched the forum, net and the manuals really do not give hose specifics.

Does anyone know of a source for replacement hoses? I prefer not to have to remove each hose and take it to get made from the parts store.

Is there a list of sizes, length, and fittings for each hose? It might be most cost effective to order them from a place like surplus center or similar.

Thank you for any information.

Bruce

Jim B
350 crawler
350 crawler

Re: JD 450 B with 6415 blade replacement hydraulic hoses

Post by Jim B » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:03 pm

This is not what you want to hear, but the only place I know of that has that info on what components a given hose needs for end fittings and hose, require to make them up, would be your friendly local JD dealer. And it might need to be a construction and forestry dealer has Ag dealers don't have access to things not used in the Ag line, from my experiences. If it is a part used on both sides, they do have info. JD wants to sell parts so why would they tell everyone what components make up their hoses so one could buy them at a less expensive source? There used to be a good bit of info in the online parts catalogs that allowed one to figure out what was needed to replace some components, that type content was removed several years ago.
Likely the best you can do is learn the fittings and hose so you can Identify end fittings, measure, and spec them yourself. Or remove and take them to a parts store or hydraulic shop to be matched up. I would suggest if you did that you start your own list by the JD part number and note the components needed to make each, as a number of the hoses may be the same part number. JMHO
Jim

Shadow717
MC crawler
MC crawler

Post by Shadow717 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:45 am

Jim,

Thank you as always for your knowledge. As I replace them I will post them here for others in the future of needed.

Bruce

78turbo
40C crawler
40C crawler

Post by 78turbo » Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:27 pm

If you have not done these yet, I had NAPA build all the hydraulic hoses for mine. They had the fittings and the proper hose for the job. I think with doing them all, I was out about $1K.