350C Ripper

Post support questions about your JD350 and newer crawler here
CatD8RII
1010 crawler
1010 crawler

350C Ripper

Post by CatD8RII » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:39 pm

Any one know if the 3100 ripper provides rear mounting points for the standard (no backhoe) 350C loader ROPS.The parts book calls for the same ROPS with or without a ripper. The ripper mounting brackets bolt to the back of the finals , which is where the ROPS brackets would go. The ripper masts appear to have the proper bolt hole patterns and measures so that itll fit inside the ROPS. Everything looks like itll work but I wont be able to tell until i get the tractor running again. Just curious if anyones tried this before

digitup
1010 crawler
1010 crawler

Post by digitup » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:31 pm

I have installed two newer model rippers and they were built with the ROPS mounts right in them .As that machine was made in the days that you could order without a ROPS .It may need the mounts installed on the ripper mounts though.I know that if you ordered a backhoe setup on a 450D or 550 Deere they came stock from factory with the bigger hydraulic pump and the mounts built into the roll bar as well as a roll bar with a flip up back on the roof for clearance between backhoe operators head and the ROPS unit .My old 550 came with this option and I never put a hoe on it . The big pump sure made the blade faster though .I found a picture of it the other day gona see if I can post it .Digitup.