450 lubrication point clutch throwout bearing

Post support questions about your JD350 and newer crawler here
jonfitz
MC crawler
MC crawler

450 lubrication point clutch throwout bearing

Post by jonfitz » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:45 pm

Hi, does anyone have a diagram showing all the lubrication (grease) points? I have a straight 450 crawler loader, I can figure out most of them, but I can't find the location of the grease fitting for the main clutch throwout bearing. Any help is appreciated, diagram, photo. Thanks.
JD 450 gas crawler loader

Jim B
350 crawler
350 crawler

Re: 450 lubrication point clutch throwout bearing

Post by Jim B » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:07 pm

I'm going to be lazy, not take and post pictures, or type all you asked about. Do you have the Operator's Manual OMT23808? It has the lube and maintenance info. If you have one check it out.

If you don't have an Operators manual, you should have one. Use this link to the JD Construction and Forestry Bookstore and download a free copy.

JD Construction and Forestry Bookstore

When at the homepage of that site (you do not have to sign in to get a free copy of the Operator's Manual, only if you want to purchase manuals), type OMT23808 in the center search box, at the top, then click the search icon. It should take you to the page for that manual where there is a green Download box beside the title. Click on download and you can download and save a free copy to your device.

The 450 blades and other attachments are in different manuals. HTH