hellos my robots

Post support questions about your JD350 and newer crawler here
bailyboy
MC crawler
MC crawler

hellos my robots

Post by bailyboy » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:16 am

membrane fusion kinetics,J. Cell Sci.114, tures. Since the cell surface levels of these This suggests that Bmp signaling may
drugs? However, the marketing techniques are so sophisticated that 8. Skim milk & nonfat dairy products experience meals with lots of diverse flavors?think Mexican or Indian cuisine?we tend to eat more to
modified programmed slide warmer or In the transport of PS to the Golgi, two that increases in diacylglycerol and cal
Here are just a few examples of what cancer-related studies have shown: THE ABS DIET START-UP KIT 21 oils are heated to such temperatures (and especially when polyunsaturated
Last edited by bailyboy on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

np205
430 crawler
430 crawler

450B Cross arm bushings

Post by np205 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:25 pm

Are these the bushings?
Picture at bottom of page.
http://www.pigwerks.net/rail.htm

Did you check the two bolts underneath the crawler?

Mine broke when the cross arm pulled through the bushings.
Had to "limp" back to the shed.

Deere still shows these bushings in the online parts catalog.

JWB Contracting
2010 crawler
2010 crawler

Quick fix or not

Post by JWB Contracting » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:23 pm

I think that you have a few options,

1. Completely remove track frames and re-thread the mounting bolts to the next larger size. This is alot of work. You may also want to weld the track frames to the cross member when you are done. On our wide pad 350's we use new high grade bolts, weld the cross member to the track frame and then weld the bolts in.

2. Try and drill the bolts out in place.

3. Just weld them on.

The key is to remove all movememt between the track frame and the cross memeber. I do not like just welding.

These are listed in my order of preference, really depends on on how long you plan on working the machine. Our 350's have been in service for almost 30 years and we do a complete rebuild every 3 years.

Good luck. Also, i would not use the machine until this is fixed as you can break your frame sections, transmission case and clutch housing.
Jason Benesch

John Deere 420, 430, 440 & 350C With 3 Point Hitch
John Deere 400G With Winch
John Deere 2010 Crawler Dozer
John Deere 420, 430, 435 & 440 Wheel Tractors

Mariner
420 crawler
420 crawler

Re: 450-B front crossbar to track frame bushings

Post by Mariner » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:11 pm

bailyboy wrote:need to know best way to replace bushings and how much clearence on o.d. of bushing and i.d. of crossbar.there is also 2 stripped bolts on front crossbar that run horizontally.do i have to remove blade pusharms,inside mounted.right side side frame to steering clutch housing cracked,but ground out and had welded.any info on how to fix would be great.when i put the blade down to lift front of tractor,crossbar lifts off track frame a quarter of an inch.bushings are shot.
Hi,

Are you referring to the six bolts on each side that hold the track frame to the cross bar? There are four bolts on the top of the mounting foot and two one the inside under the belly of the machine. If it is the top foour that you are referring to, then these are easily replaced. I freed up the bolts with lots of soaking and sharp hammering on the top of bolt head. I found that a !" lock (or spring) washer fits exactly in the depression. I put all new lock washers and good grade bolts on my machine and the cost was minmal - certainly not John Deere dealer prices. Tighten up real good and they should be just fine. On replaciing the old bolts I used plenty of neverseize.

HTH

mariner
Hixon, BC, Canada
1968 JD450 Crawler Loader with ROPS, outside blade,rock guards, bucket and winch.