About Parts

Post support questions about your JD350 and newer crawler here
Hartlyboy
420 crawler
420 crawler

About Parts

Post by Hartlyboy » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:39 pm

Lavoy, I'm a little confused about the parts section of this site. You have a listing of many items but as I read some of the other threads , I get the impression that those are not the only items offered. Apparently you make things like rock guards and come up with rollers and other things.

Most of the parts you have listed are pre-450C. If I want new or used parts for that model crawler, what route do you recommend I take to order them? Is there a dealer/yard you recommend here on the East Coast or do you have other model items you list on another site?

Sorry to be dense about how it all works and I figured I'd figure it out as I went along, but now I want to order some things for the 450C and would prefer to deal with someone other than the local John Deere dealer. Nice chaps, but the prices are hard to imagine some time -and I know anything that flys, crawls or... is expensive but...

I decided to post this on the message board rather than a direct e-mail to your site because it's possible other newbies might have that same question.

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:41 pm

I can not update the parts myself, I have to have the webmaster do it, so it is a slow process at best. That, and there are so many new parts that I have on hand, or available, that it would really require a complete revamping and overall new format if I was to do so. If there is anything you need in the way of late model parts, just shoot me an e-mail or call, and I will check on them.
As for used late model parts, I really don't have anything.
Lavoy

bustedknuckles
40C crawler
40C crawler

Looking for final drive bearings for 350 C

Post by bustedknuckles » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:13 pm

Hi Lavoy,
I'm in search of bearings and seals to rebuild the final drive on a 350 CE dozer.
Any advice or direction ?

All help appreciated.

Dwight

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:37 pm

I don't stock them, but easy to get. A local bearing house might have them on hand as well if you know the numbers, or have them out.
Lavoy

bustedknuckles
40C crawler
40C crawler

bustedknuckle

Post by bustedknuckles » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:39 pm

OK , thanks for the reply.