In need of a tooth for a JD810 front end loader bucket

Post support questions about your JD350 and newer crawler here
Rich Robert
MC crawler
MC crawler

In need of a tooth for a JD810 front end loader bucket

Post by Rich Robert » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:26 am

Hi all i am looking for a tooth for my loader bucket its app. 8 " long and 2" wide, attachs to the bucket with a split tongue arrangement with two 3/8" bolts
The JDloader model 810 serial 5417 is installed on my JD1010C gas Industrial crawler Serial 27612 which was manunfactured in late 1962

Thanks Rich

Jd1010C and 1930 model AA ford Dump Truck
Rich

jdemaris

Re: In need of a tooth for a JD810 front end loader bucket

Post by jdemaris » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:32 pm

Rich Robert wrote:Hi all i am looking for a tooth for my loader bucket its app. 8 " long and 2" wide, attachs to the bucket with a split tongue arrangement with two 3/8" bolts
The JDloader model 810 serial 5417 is installed on my JD1010C gas Industrial crawler Serial 27612 which was manunfactured in late 1962

Thanks Rich

Jd1010C and 1930 model AA ford Dump Truck
I tried replying and the message would not upload. So, here's another try.

I have the same machine except my 1010 is a 1960 with a 810 front loader and a rear ripper.

The original Deere # for that tooth is U 12910 U. But, when you order it from Deere they send you something different without any sub numbers. They give you a generic replacement tooth needing a new type of shank to be installed. You can buy the new weld-on, or bolt-on shanks from many places. Deere basically markets stuff made by other companies.
I put weld on shanks on my front bucket, and can now buy teeth for $5 each just about anywhere.

Deere tooth catalog is at:
https://jdparts.deere.com/partsmkt/docu ... eethBR.pdf

I bought mine on sale in a kit from:
http://www.excavationsupply.com/BucketTeethIndex.htm