Where do I pick up the BEST new AfterMarket Parts

Post support questions about your JD350 and newer crawler here
surferpete
40C crawler
40C crawler

Where do I pick up the BEST new AfterMarket Parts

Post by surferpete » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:51 pm

Good Evening All...Got the Crawler down the lot over the weekend, and just learning the "work" from my brother who's a "Local 4" guy...he's my brother, but what a great operator!! Anyway...I'll be needing a few new gauges for the machine, and looking for the best priced (and quality) aftermarket store on the internet....unless I hear otherwise. The local JD dealer wanted 150.00 for a new Pygrometer (measures transmission temp)...which I thought was a little outrageous. Please post some info for me ASAP. Thanks Again for everyones' help... Peace... Pete

Tigerhaze
350 crawler
350 crawler

Post by Tigerhaze » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:20 am

Hi Pete-

I always check with Lavoy on this website first- he shops around for the best quality aftermarket parts and his costs are usually competitive unless the item is extremely heavy and requires shipping long distances. If he doesn't carry it or if the item would be cost-prohibitive to ship, he will give you ideas on other vendors to contact.

One additional benefit of purchasing from this website- you know you will get good customer service after the fact, including installation advice. I have purchased many items from Lavoy (both small light items and heavier items) and have been pleased with the quality and service.

Just my $0.02.
(1) JD Straight 450 crawler dozer with manual outside blade; (2) JD 2010 diesel crawler loaders; (1) JD 2010 diesel dozer with hydraulic 6-way blade; (2) Model 50 backhoe attachments, misc. other construction equipment

surferpete
40C crawler
40C crawler

RE: Gauges

Post by surferpete » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:17 pm

Thanks for your help...I didn't realize Lavoy was that involved ...What a great resource. I will contact him now. Thanks again... Pete

Tigerhaze
350 crawler
350 crawler

Post by Tigerhaze » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:46 pm

Hi Pete-

Lavoy is the administrator for this bulletin board, but he also runs the parts store if you click on the "parts" tab on the main www.jdcrawlers.com site. Although the parts he lists are mainly for the 2-cylinder crawlers, he carries a lot of NOS and aftermarket parts for newer crawlers as well that aren't on the list.
(1) JD Straight 450 crawler dozer with manual outside blade; (2) JD 2010 diesel crawler loaders; (1) JD 2010 diesel dozer with hydraulic 6-way blade; (2) Model 50 backhoe attachments, misc. other construction equipment