JD 350C Pto parts

Post support questions about your JD350 and newer crawler here
CBroerman
40C crawler
40C crawler

JD 350C Pto parts

Post by CBroerman » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:53 pm

Hello first time post, hoping to get some help. Kinda new with the dozer thing. My dad and I have just purchased a 1979 JD 350c with 945 original hours(thats what the guy said, altho it is in amazing condition) We also purchased a logging winch for this and need a new coupler that goes from the pto shaft to the winch. Also we need a need a new bearing and seal for the Pto shaft. Does any one know where we can find these parts. Thank you

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:15 am

The coupler is most likely Deere only, the seal and bearing you could get aftermarket.
Lavoy

jdemaris

Re: JD 350C Pto parts

Post by jdemaris » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:11 am

CBroerman wrote:Hello first time post, hoping to get some help. Kinda new with the dozer thing. My dad and I have just purchased a 1979 JD 350c with 945 original hours(thats what the guy said, altho it is in amazing condition) We also purchased a logging winch for this and need a new coupler that goes from the pto shaft to the winch. Also we need a need a new bearing and seal for the Pto shaft. Does any one know where we can find these parts. Thank you
In the past, Baum Hydraulics had the correct splined couplers, but I haven't checked lately. They also had the splined couplers for the front hydraulic pump drive, 5/8" and the 3/4".

Sometimes it's easier and just as cheap to buy from Deere; it varies.

CBroerman
40C crawler
40C crawler

Post by CBroerman » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:25 am

Thank you guys. We will have to run down to the Deere dealer here in PA.