Reverser pistion disassembly

Post support questions about your JD350 and newer crawler here
SuffieldGuy
40C crawler
40C crawler

Reverser pistion disassembly

Post by SuffieldGuy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:41 am

I am taking apart a JD 350bc Reverser and cant get the pistions off the carrieor. the book says to press the carrior off the shaft. I took off the two large interinal snap rings but the pistions will not come off. any help would be great.

Thansk Shawn

how do I get pictures on here. I have been taking then through out the project would like to shair.

[/img]

Tigerhaze
350 crawler
350 crawler

Post by Tigerhaze » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:00 am

Hi Shawn-

If you look in the "Meassageboard Q&A and Announcements" forum on this board you can find a post I did for sharing photos from a third-party website such as Photobucket. It will walk you step by step through the process. I don't think it is possible to save photos directly on this site anymore, but you would need to ask Lavoy that.
(1) JD Straight 450 crawler dozer with manual outside blade; (2) JD 2010 diesel crawler loaders; (1) JD 2010 diesel dozer with hydraulic 6-way blade; (2) Model 50 backhoe attachments, misc. other construction equipment

CELSESSER
1010 crawler
1010 crawler

Post by CELSESSER » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:03 pm

Shawn,
I 2nd what Tigerhaze said. Have your pictures stored on your computer in a file you can find, go to photobucket.com and sign up -free and easy, once signed in hit the download button and follow the window to the pictures you want. below or to thew right of the picture will be a list of 4 codes. left click on the one that says IMG, then right click to get the dropdown list, left click on copy. close that window and go to Lavoys message boarg and click the reply button. along thetop are a list of things, click on the IMG, then right click and left click on copy and the link will attach to the message.
Just did it last night, not hard.

Chuck
1960 440ICD #461094 w/ #63 manual blade Converted to a gas engine two owners ago.