450G vs 450H

Post support questions about your JD350 and newer crawler here
mick
40C crawler
40C crawler

450G vs 450H

Post by mick » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:41 pm

which one would better to log with i am one man operation dozers with winch logging arch build roads skid logs and what r the differences in the two

digitup2
350 crawler
350 crawler

Post by digitup2 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:20 am

Here is my difference in these two machines .The G series is a good basic dozer that can easily be equipped with a logging arch cheaply a direct drive 450 G as direct drive is very good on fuel the TC series not so great on fuel but nice to operate . The H series have several advantages over the earlier model maneuverability is the greatest advantage the cab is also an advantage now the Gs had a cab but this was a rattle box compared to the H series cab true air conditioning and a lot quieter and you are working from your office in a H series also .They are a bit more expensive but If that is what you want H is the way to go as well as maneuverability and being able to drive around any tree with ease .If you are going to put a cab in the bush get all the guards on it before you start glass is too dam expensive to start heading into the bush without it guarded! .The H series take the same log arch easy to find .Lots of good logging machines on here http://www.marketbook.ca/drilldown/mode ... Manu=Deere I use this even if it is just for a value reference.Digitup.

mick
40C crawler
40C crawler

Post by mick » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:09 pm

thanks digitup