Manuals

Post support questions about your JD350 and newer crawler here
haljoe40
MC crawler
MC crawler

Manuals

Post by haljoe40 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:31 pm

Howdy, I have a 350 service manual and a parts manual too, but I saw on E-Bay some one selling a 350 Tech. manual. What is the difference between the service and tech. manual.

Thanks, Hal

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:06 am

Service and Tech are the same manual.
Lavoy

digitup
1010 crawler
1010 crawler

Post by digitup » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:17 pm

SMs or Survice manuals are dealer exclusive manuals TMs orTech manuals are for any one to use and are easyer to understand with little or no help in some areas { if tech manual fails take it to the dealer attatude} . There is a web site to get into this info as well There is also a problem solving site that tells percentage of machines produced to percentage of problems or hours use to problem at hand . We have a 550J in our shop with a computer on shut down and I am monitering the progress at this point seems it is refusing to work with the third new wireing harness instaled on this machine and just repeats a bad harness code in the read out window the manuals that were out today were watched closely!This machine has been built for two years and the computer of the technition says this is a first for this problem .When they start beating ther heads aganst the walls it looks bad.But find a new dozer worth its weight in scrap without a computer onboard?And the tech manuals are even geting hard to find as they would rather fix that little problem in the dealers shop at only 110 bucks per hour shop rate than find you a tech manual[good thing they arent keen on fixing the old ones]. digitup.