were to fill final drives 350c loader

Post support questions about your JD350 and newer crawler here
green horn
MC crawler
MC crawler

Post by green horn » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:56 pm

Thanks..really appreciate you taking the time to share your knowledge....
JD 350c loader

codeman
MC crawler
MC crawler

Re: were to fill final drives 350c loader

Post by codeman » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:43 am

new to board and not sure of difference, but i know on my 450c the finals are separate from trans/steering clutch oil. very top plug at top inside of finals is for steering clutch oil drain and fill to that level and then go to dipstick to finish fill, and then i have a fill/level plug halfway down backside with drain on bottom for finals. i have no manual but with my knowledge of my machine i know that trans/steering clutch oils do run together but finals have their own housing and fill and drain plugs. hope this helps. thank you

codeman
MC crawler
MC crawler

Post by codeman » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:02 am

Being new to the board doesn't excuse me not seeing that these posts were from several years ago, lol. I'm sure the man figured out fluid locations by now, lol. Not to smart on my part....

LeonardL
350 crawler
350 crawler

Post by LeonardL » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:51 pm

Hey don't feel bad... I did the same exact thing back when I first joined. Since then I have screwed the pooch on several things and came away feeling pretty stupid. But I'm still here! When Lavoy tells me to leave I will know I have done something really bad!! :D It's an easy mistake to look over the dates on these posts and I sure don't think any less of you for not catching it. And for what it is worth, welcome to the madness. :D
40 plus years working on JD 350s, 400Gs, 450s and other equipment both Ag and Construction.