Angling Arms

Parts, Services, and For-Sale
DozerDan
MC crawler
MC crawler

Angling Arms

Post by DozerDan » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:01 am

Hello, looking for a good angling arm for my 350 dozer with a manual 6 way inside blade, not having much luck finding one around here, Thanks, Dan

Jim B
350 crawler
350 crawler

Re: Angling Arms

Post by Jim B » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:29 am

Dan,

You are looking for Item 9, U16561 support for a #6300 dozer, is that correct? Here is a link to the 6300 parts catalog if you don't have it.

https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sid ... pgId/20085

How large an area are you looking for one in now? In February when you asked, you indicated in a reply to a suggestion of a source you hadn't checked with that person, a couple hours from you, as you were looking to find one closer. Not trying to be rude, just trying to figure out how far you travel or pay pay freight to get one, if one turns up somewhere to tell you about.

Have you looked into having a fab/machine shop, local to you, make one for you? They should be able to use your good one as a pattern for fabrication, even if it is a cast/forged support arm. It won't be cheap but might be less than buying one and paying freight from a distant location.

Jim

DozerDan
MC crawler
MC crawler

Post by DozerDan » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:49 pm

Jim, yes that is the part # I am looking for, not having any luck finding one near by. Do you have any? Will send an email to Lavoy and see if he has any
Thanks, Dan.

Jim B
350 crawler
350 crawler

Post by Jim B » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:10 pm

Hi Dan,

Sorry, I don't have any. Hope Lavoy will have one, or a lead on one, for you. If it was mine, I would seriously look into to having one fabricated, if a search didn't turn one up.I

Jim

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lavoy » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:51 pm

I don't, sorry, and guessing they will be hard to find. To have one, you have to sacrifice a blade, now it is only parts not a whole blade. They are just bar stock and tube stock or bored shafting, would just make one.
Lavoy
Parts and restoration for antique and late model John Deere crawlers.
Owner and moderator www.jdcrawlers.com

DozerDan
MC crawler
MC crawler

Post by DozerDan » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:20 am

Thanks Lavoy for replying, I may well end up going that way. I'm friends with someone who owns a steel and spring busniess, will take the good one up and see what he can do.