1010 crawler parts

General help and support for your Lindeman through 2010 John Deere crawler
roadburner
MC crawler
MC crawler

1010 crawler parts

Post by roadburner » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:05 am

Hi guys, I'm new here and have an early 1010c crawler and a 500A backhoe. The crawler wouldn't turn left so I tore down that side to work on the steering clutches. They were rusted together and the shaft that the throwout bearing is attached to wouldn't turn. That's when I noticed that the housing was cracked and had been welded several times before. I was going to have it welded again, but upon further inspection I found more cracks. So now I've been online searching for a new housing.
Part # is T13787T If anybody has a lead on a good used housing it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Roadburner

Sorry I posted it on Q&A by mistake.

ddaxe
430 crawler
430 crawler

Re: 1010 crawler parts

Post by ddaxe » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:20 pm

Welcome to the forum... a lot of great folk in here with a wealth of knowledge.... Lavoy, the gentleman who is admin of this forum also deals in vintage JD crawler parts also knows most of these old machines inside & out. He was a great help with not only parts but his vast experience. He was a great help when I restored my 440... Good luck with your getting your crawler back in action..
Chrome don't getcha Home

Lavoy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 1010 crawler parts

Post by Lavoy » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:23 am

I normally stock all of the clutch parts. I've had probably 400 steering clutch pieces come in during the last month. I am on occasion sold out of one part or another, but short delay til my next order comes in.
I should have a final drive case. If you want to call, phone is 701-361-1006.
Lavoy
Parts and restoration for antique and late model John Deere crawlers.
Owner and moderator www.jdcrawlers.com