2 1010 Crawler Dozers for sale

Parts, Services, and For-Sale
Tackspitter
MC crawler
MC crawler

2 1010 Crawler Dozers for sale

Post by Tackspitter » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:49 pm

Hello everyone. Heres my sob story for what its worth. I purchased two JD
1010 crawler dozers from a friend for my son in law to be so he could use them to make some side money cutting roads. My friend has sinced passed away and can longer offer me any help or insights. Which is bad news. My son inlaw to be turned out to be a scum bag is is long gone. Thats the good news. Unfortunately he never paid me back for the crawlers and proceeded to overheat the engine running it. The good dozer will no longer fire up because there is little or no compression in two cylinders. It was working fine before that . The reason there are two dozers was the second was to be used for parts . The engine on the good dozer was getting tired my friend said and the second dozers engine was to be used as a replacement
when we bought them from him . I have little knowledge about them other
than I think one is a 64 and one is a 65. I dont have the ability to rebuild the engine or switch it out with the second one assuming it is good. I looked onto getting it rebuilt and just cant afford to do that. I asking 3500.00 for both dozers all extra parts and the three manuals. Would consider selling parts off the second dozer. I live In the mountains of Northern Colorado. I can provide numerous other photos . I uploaded photos Under Tackspitters1 user galleries 1010 Crawler Dozer in the forums picture server . Take a look Id take any help ,suggestions or input from anyone willing to give it . Thanks

Tackspitter
MC crawler
MC crawler

Re: 2 1010 Crawler Dozers for sale

Post by Tackspitter » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:30 pm

Sold both.