new to the page

General help and support for your Lindeman through 2010 John Deere crawler
tooljim1973
MC crawler
MC crawler

new to the page

Post by tooljim1973 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:41 pm

my name is jim and i just got a john deere 40c crawler dont no how to load pictures would like some info on how to and it dosent have a id tag on it so i dont no what year it is or anything i found the block number is there a way to track that to see about when this machine was made any info would help and this is my first crawler well have a great day jim

dtoots1
350 crawler
350 crawler

Re: new to the page

Post by dtoots1 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:26 am

Jim,
welcome aboard!
Since you have your login for the site....first thing you need to do is add your "location" to the profile--which is located in the drop down box where you sign in.. Members are located thru out the World on this site, including...Australia, Germany,Netherlands etc....someone may be nearby to help!

Now on the "Dedicated picture site" that access requires that you send email to Lavoy, on this site just as you did to get Login for the site., but you must tell him your Login and password for the pic server, once he replies you should be able to access the picture site, which is located in the "Question and Answer" forum found at the bottom of page when you click on the board index, when you have logged into the crawler site....read all info pertaining to the "dedicated picture server" instructions are in that posting.....One other thing to mention....it will NOT work with cell phones--you must use camera or some means to get pics into your computer to upload....if you have email on cell and take pics I think then you can open email from your computer and access them to the pic server