2010 crawler/loader weight information

General help and support for your Lindeman through 2010 John Deere crawler
Pammark
440 crawler
440 crawler

2010 crawler/loader weight information

Post by Pammark » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:56 am

I just bought a 2010 crawler/loader and ran it across some scales on my way home. It weighed in at 6.4 ton. I seen several entries asking about weights.

This dozer has low hours at 1700. I think it is correct because the bucket teeth has little wear as well as the undercarriage. It needs some TLC. It has a right sticking clutch and a broken air cleaner top. The trans was low of hyd oil and when I added some, I seen a small dribble left behind between the tracks. It looks like it is from the bell housing with maybe a dried-up seal behind the throughout bearing and tranny. Is this common? Is there an additive that will rejunvenate the seal?

Mark

JD 2010 Crawler with Loader

fishhawk
40C crawler
40C crawler

Post by fishhawk » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:10 pm

old trick i have used is just stick in about a ounce of break fluid, swells the rubber in the seals. fishhawk

wayne
MC crawler
MC crawler

hydralic leak

Post by wayne » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:37 pm

Hi, You might want to try the Lucac product "hydralic oil booster & stop leak". The web address is; www.lucasoil.com/products/displayproduc ... 2&loc=show. Soo long an address,however, it will get you to a good product desctiption. Most fully stocked auto parts stores will carry this item. The gallon is the best price and will go a very long way.

Pammark
440 crawler
440 crawler

Found the Problem

Post by Pammark » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:54 pm

My hyd leak ended up being the hyd cooler line to the radiator. I had to remove the front engine belly plate to see where it came from. Replaced 5 inches of hose and ready to go. Not a seal afterall.

Pammark
JD 2010 Crawler with Loader