shows

General help and support for your Lindeman through 2010 John Deere crawler
Howard Yoder
1010 crawler
1010 crawler

shows

Post by Howard Yoder » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:50 pm

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you are board member of one of the shows anywhere seperate the dishes and other non tractor or implement parts from each other. I just came back from the Florida Flywheelers and walked for miles and some rows where 90% non parts items. I can't walk very good anymore and there where to many golf carts so I tried to walk it and was really disapointed in the items. There where some good things but they need to seprate the parts from the dishes and other things. I think they could even seperate the lawn mowers and I don't have a problem with them a lot of people enjoy them but when I'm looking for parts or that rare implement It is just to much to walk all of it. I got way over heated plus my sugar was dropping and I wanted to watch the big engine start but had to leave before I fell over. Don't mean to be a whiner but let's do all we can to keep this hobby enjoyable for everybody. My wife was the first to complain about it. It was a great show other than that.

mapaduke@yahoo.com
1010 crawler
1010 crawler

Post by mapaduke@yahoo.com » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:12 pm

I agree with you. If a vender wants to pay for a spot to sell laundry soap at a tractor show then they should at least have a designated area for them.
nothing crawles like a deere