organ doner

General help and support for your Lindeman through 2010 John Deere crawler
ursusarctosderozier
MC crawler
MC crawler

organ doner

Post by ursusarctosderozier » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:47 am

Hello everyone This is my first post! It is with some sadness that I have come to the conclusion that it is in my best interest to retire my jd 440 gas crawler. It served me well for the last 23 years but circcumstances caused by mother nature made it absolutly unavoidable to aquire a faster machine that could operate in tight confines without tearing up surface material. I own 50 acres of forrested ground in nw Montana and every few years we get a wind storm that rocks you back on your heels at how much new work it creats from blown down timber and such. I purshased a 4 wheel drive midsized wheeled tractor about five years ago to take the 440s place. since then it has spent a lot time parked in the barn. Occasionaly it found a job that the wheeled machine needed help with. But now I find that it is I no longer feasible to spend the time or money to keep it in operable repair. Though there are some parts and materials in the machine I can utilizie or recycle into other projects for the most part I'm inclined to part it out and scrap the rest. With that in mind I invite any and all to let me know of any parts and pieces you might have a need for for restoration or to keep your machine working on the job. Please feel free to contact me through this very fine web site or at my email : burmabillies@hotmail.com About five months ago I had a person interested in buying the whole machine but he backed out of the deal due to family issues. We started it up and moved it around to see that it all still worked. Thanks Lavoy for maintaining such an excellant web site. To everyone else I hope I can be of some help with your projects. Sincerely Randy

jtrichard
350 crawler
350 crawler

Post by jtrichard » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:14 pm

pics????
2010 with 622 dozer with mod. 35 ripper and a 2010 with 622 dozer bought in 1969 and a 2010 loader with drott and mod. 36 ripper